Join our team! We are hiring.
INDIANAPOLIS/NWI SALES REP
- LOCATION Indianapolis, IN
- JOB TYPE Full-Time
Retail and foodservice sales rep is responsible for all assigned and earned accounts. This position will be responsible for achieving sales quota targets and providing sales, customer service and marketing support to our customers. Develops relationships with retailers and chefs; provides necessary training, education, demo's, and special events. Identifies, manages, and resolves customer issues, inputs orders. Clearly communicates all changes in product, service and/or procedures in a timely manner.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify prospective new accounts
- Cold calling of potential clients
- Identify customer needs, and create a customer-supplier relationship.
- Increase sales within your assigned accounts
- Selling, presenting, and relationship with in person account visits.
- Input orders on time and correctly
- Communication between all internal departments
- tastings/ special events
Desired Skills and Experience
Education: High School diploma, Bachelor degree is a plus.
Experience: Some sales experience preferred
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Familiarity with google docs and mail
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, team player with a can-do attitude, who has the desire to succeed.
- Practices time management
- Shared values (F&F vision)
- Willingness to go above and beyond - extra hours if needed
- Excited and passionate about food
- Commitment to bettering the food system
- Problem solver
- Cold calling
Must be able to lift 40#
Must have a car
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.