Join our team!
We are hiring!
Email resume to email@example.com
Sales Representative: Michigan Market
Territory Outline: Southwest Michigan (Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Harbor Country)
Sales Representative Position:
Forage & Foster Sales Representative is a full time position and is responsible for all assigned and earned foodservice and retail accounts. You will be responsible for achieving sales quota targets and providing sales, customer service and marketing support to our customers. Other important duties are developing relationships with retailers and chefs, providing excellent service, perform staff trainings, demo’s, and special events. This person will input customer orders, and be the first line of communication for their accounts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify prospective new accounts
- Cold calling of potential clients
- Identify customer needs to be an effective partner
- Increase sales within your assigned accounts
- Selling, presenting, and building relationships with in person account visits.
- Input orders on time and correctly
- Communication between all internal departments
- Tastings/ special events
- Light travel
Desired Skills and Experience
Education: High School diploma, Bachelor degree is a plus.
Experience: 2+ years sales experience preferred
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Mail
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, team player with a can-do attitude, who has the desire to succeed.
- Strong time management
- Shared values (F&F vision)
- Willingness to go above and beyond - extra hours if needed
- Excited and passionate about food
- Commitment to bettering the food system
- Problem Solver
- Cold calling
- Ability to lift 40#
- Must have your own vehicle