Brunch or breakfast for dinner? This recipe is hearty and delicious.
- 1/2 # Smoking Goose Corned Beef, cut into cubes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Century Sun Organic Sunflower oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 Eggs
Preheat oven to 450.
Toss sweet potatoes in Century Sunflower Oil. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. If you want to make it spicy, add cayenne. Place coated sweet potatoes on baking sheet and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
Place skillet (preferably cast iron) over low-medium heat and add the butter. When butter is melted, add onions; and salt. Cook the onions slow at a low heat for 20 - 30 minutes, stirring occasionally so they do not burn. If they start to burn, turn the heat down. You are going for nice caramelized onions.
Once the onions are caramelized, add Smoking Goose corned beef to the skillet and your roasted sweet potatoes. Stir occasionally until the corned beef is warmed through.
While the hash is finishing take out another skillet and fry 4 eggs.
To serve: dish out hash and top with a fried egg.