- Evergreen Lane Fresh Chevre
- Thai Basil leaves
- 1 Scallion
- Granulated Garlic
- Kosher Salt
- Black peppercorns
- Pickled Strawberries (quick pickling recipe below)
PICKLED STRAWBERRY INSTRUCTIONS
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups of White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 thick slice of country bread
Hull 1 pint of strawberries and slice in 1/2 length-wise and put into glass jar
Bring vinegar, sugar, salt, and 2/3 cups of water to a boil.
Stir to dissolve sugar and salt.
Pour over strawberries in the glass jar and chill.
Strawberries will last 1 week.
BUILDING YOUR TOAST:
- Spread Evergreen Lane fresh chevre over cooled toast
Season toast with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic to taste
slice scallion (white & light green part only) and sprinkle over toast.
Add pickled strawberries
Add torn basil leaves