TORCHIETTE W/RED TABLE EXTRA VECCHIO, OLIVES, PEPPERONCINI, & PECORINO ROMANO
10oz box of Community Grains Torchiette Dried Pasta
2oz Red Table Meats Extra Vecchio (cubbed)
1 clove garlic, crushed
Crushed Red Pepper
This is a super fast weeknight meal idea!
- Boil pasta following the instructions on the box. Drain once pasta is al dente. Be sure to reserve a little bit of the cooking liquid.
- While you are waiting for the pasta to boil, cube up your salami, slice up your olives, and peperoncini, and grate your Pecorino. I didn't list exact amounts for the olives or pepperoncini becasue I throw in as much or as little as I want.
- Heat about a tablesoon on olive oil over medium heat in a pan.
- Toss in the garlic and heat until you smell the garlic.
- Add pasta to the pan, toss until coated.
- Add pecorino and continue to toss. Add a little bit of pasta water to make sure the pasted gets a nice coat of melted cheese.
- Throw in the olives, pepperoncini and season with crushed red pepper, and Salt.
- Finish with a little more pecornino if you like.